- Fourcroft Hotel is a medium sized (40 bedroom) family run hotel. As well as providing food, drink and serviced accommodation, the hotel is a venue for weddings, functions and conferences.
- The hotel's impact on the environment is relatively small, with water usage, energy consumption, waste production and chemical usage our key concerns.
- Fourcroft Hotel accepts an obligation to comply with all relevant environmental legislation, to prevent pollution and to minimise waste.
- Fourcroft Hotel aims to monitor its usage of water, energy and chemicals in order to reduce consumption and also to track waste production.
- The hotel aims to continuously improve its environmental performance through the support and involvement of all employees and any other interested parties.
- Regular checks and reviews will be carried out to ensure that the environmental management system remains effective.
- As a Green Dragon company we, at Fourcroft, will endeavour to continue to reduce our chemical usage.
17th June 2008